Tuesday, August 14, 2012
After so long, we have finally talk to one another. This feeling i am getting i can't describe how delighted i am. It might not be like the past, but now, i am glad to be able to talk with her. She meant alot to me and i really mean it. Today, we talked about our past, how we felt and also my reasons. Although i still have can't give her the reasons for leaving her alone. i felt ashamed, but i know now is not the time to be, i have to work hard and be the man worthy for her, the man who won't leave her alone anymore. I don't know if she stills has feelings for me, but i hope she still opens her heart to me. I will be entering the army in a week time, idk how the 2 years is gonna be for me, but for her and myself, i will strive to be a better person, a more matured human. Also, i hope she will give me the chance.
I really miss her these few years, but now i am one step forward to reaching her.