Sunday, January 3, 2010
I was right all along. i ain't someone who is important or play a part in anyone life. I was just an figure that stood in the pictures. Figures that no one will notice nor bother. It's funny how life seems to be. Knowing so many people don't make a differences in my life. Cause those that i had known for years still is the same. I dont blame anyone. i was born this way, i can change everything in me. But does it matter in the end? Are there still someone who will be there for me. i missed the chance i had to cherish someone and now i am alone. In this world, a world i don't know how should i faced it. A smile might be able to hide everything, hide things that people don't wish to let others know. I thanks people who show concern. i apologies to those that don't. It's not their fault, but mine. I ain't worthy to have their concern. Thanks for showing me that i don't play a part in your life. i will learn to play my part for those that allowed me to.